Friday, April 16, 2010

God's Boundless Love


In my journey with my children to learn about God and God's love, and to teach them that God loves them just the way they are, and that God loves *all* of her children, I am blessed to have a United Church of Christ congregation there to support me. I am so proud to be part of such a progressive, loving, and welcoming denomination. In that spirit, I wanted to share this for the UCC's Coalition for LGBT concerns:

The leadership of the Coalition is proud to be a part of a denomination with such bold outreach to the broader community about our progressive values. We encourage you to join in the UCC "spiral" campaign by posting UCC marketing materials through your website, social networking, and other places today!

Don't forget that there are lots of ways you can spread the Good News of God's love and the UCC's welcome!

http://www.ucccoalition.org/news/ripples/sharing_the_good_news/

Check out the UCC's new Language of God message on Vimeo

And read about the initial report on the overwhelming response to today's launch.

1 comment:

Chef Dennis said...

Thank God for the Angles that have been watching over me....I surely need them...
cheers
Dennis