Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm back at the YMCA working out!

Any busy mom who fights her weight will appreciate this. I haven't been to the Y to workout since before Evan was born. He just turned 2. And now I am finally back working the FittLinx program at the Y. (For those who don't know, it is a spiffy computer program that keeps track of how many reps you do at what weight on each machine, and calculates how much weight you lift a session, a week, and a month!) For a somewhat compulsive personality like mine ;-), this is just great! It really motivates you to keep improving.

I am sooo pleased to be doing this for myself, and I know my family will also reap the benefits because working out will make me less stressed, thereby making me friendlier ;-) - and it will get me in better shape to do more things with them!

No comments: