Tuesday, September 26, 2006

today

I couldn't think of a better title for this post...every "today" is so glorious with my son. I feel guilty that I don't stitch for him more, read to him more, read more for myself, cook...the list goes on and on....but Evan is a happy little boy and what more could I ask for? :-)

Hoping everyone is well and that your loved ones are well. - Amy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Current Reading: Plan B: Further Thoughts on Faith by Anne Lammott (my *favorite* author!) (I need to go back and reread "Operating Instructions: a journal of my son's first year", now that I have a son. ;-)

Current Listening: Welcoming Children into the World by Sound & Spirit (if anyone has good websites for multicultural music books toys and posters, please feel free to drop me a note to tell me about it! My son's collection of toys and books and music is *very* Christian/white/straight so far..... ;-)

Current Stitching: Noah's Ark by Teresa Wentzler (Oh what a LIE! I haven't put in a STITCH since Evan was born! :-/ But I did pull out my next batch of threads for the next 3 squares of the border! ;-)

No comments: