Friday, August 26, 2005

Scrapbooking! (Spiritual - memorials/memories)

I "discovered" scrapbooking in the last few years. I mean, I had a scrapbook that I used to put all my things from elem to high school in. And then I started a brand new one for college. I liked what I did with that one, in that it was more creative than the ugly BLACK PAPER one I had all my childhood stuff in. But neither is what you'd call terribly creative, or all that attractive.

So now I've got a brand new scrapbook to put all of my "post-history" mementos in. I got my scrapbook at Michaels Craft Store, and have been browsing sites like Paper Source.

My niece Shelley is an excellent scrapbooker. I'm hoping to pick up some tips from her. And I've collected some scrapbooking sites like One Scrappy Site and the webring 100 Scrapbooking Sites.

No comments: