Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Memories....

This summer, like most summers, I've been reflecting on where I am along the road of life's journey thus far. It blows my mind when I think about all of the gifts God has given me. I've been so fortunate to have loving family, wonderful friends, and to find a warm, generous and thoughtful partner to share the rest of my life with. Anyway...so I like to look back on the years and remember my favorite people and moments. That's why I have a personal page on my website...and why I'll continue to blog about my travels, my family and friends. I've also been journaling in part with the help of Kathleen Adams books. I journal about my blessings, my accomplishments, the people and things I love. And I also journal about things that worry me, make me mad, sad, or frustrate me. Obviously I won't post much on this "fun" blog about these things...but I highly recommend journaling if you're working through some hard things, or just have a goal in your life and feel you need help staying on track!

So googling for old schools and friends, I've found some pretty cool stuff, like Shawn Garvey's website. And today I ran across the Wellington Elementary School webpage. I don't think this page existed when I first linked to my alma maters on my Personal page. It was a hoot to see how MANY of my teachers are still there, almost 25 years later. I remember sooo many wonderful people I remember "Mrs. Rosenburg" when she was MISS Rosen! Some of the kids thought she'd married Mr. Burg! LOL!

No comments: